|Bank||Minimum Age (in yrs.)||Minimum Income (in Rs.)||Minimum Work Experience (yrs.)||Residence Status (yrs.)|
|21-60 Years||Self Employed (Individuals):21-65 Years; Self employed (Professionals):25-65 Years||Minimum Net Monthly Income: At least Rs. 12,000/- per month net income (Rs. 15,000/- in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad, Rs. 12,000 in Calcutta, Ahmedabad and Cochin)||Self employed (Professionals):Minimum Annual Income-Rs. 100000 ;Self Employed (Individuals):Minimum Annual Income-Rs. 100000||Minimum 2 years in employment and minimum 1 year in the current organization||Self employed (Professionals):4 to 7 years depending on profession;Self Employed (Individuals):3 years in current organisation, with 5 years of total experience||Information Not Available||Information Not Available|
|23 - 58 Years||28 years (self employed individuals) and 25 years (for doctors); Maximum- 65 years||Minimum monthly income - Rs. 20,000 p.m. (Rs. 25,000 for customers residing in Mumbai and Delhi)||net profit after Tax - Rs. 2 lac (for Proprietorship Firm/Self employed Individuals) and Rs. 1 lac (for non-professionals) as per audited financials||1 Year in current Job / Profession||N.A.||Leave and License Agreement / Utility Bill (not more than 3 months old) / Passport (any one).||Leave and License Agreement / Utility Bill (not more than 3 months old) / Passport (any one).|
State Bank of India
|Minimum 21 Years||Minimum 22 Years||Rs. 2,00,000 p.a||Rs. 2,50,000 p.a||1 Year in current Job / Profession||2 Years in current Business||2 Years||2 Years|
|21-58 Years||N/A||Minimum Net Monthly Income: Rs 15,000 per month||N/A||Minimum 1 year of cumulative experience for both salaried individual/professional. Salaried Doctors||N/A||Bank Account Statement/ Latest Electricity Bill/ Latest Telephone Bill/ Latest Credit Card Bill/ Employers letter certifying current mailing address/Passport(Valid)- provided the passport address is present address mentioned in application form / Existing Registered House Lease/ Government I-card with photo and address/ Ration Card/ Latest Property Tax / Water Tax bill.||N/A|
Bank of Baroda
|No Age Criteria Provided||No Age Criteria Provided||Income Criteria Not Available||Income Criteria Not Available||Permanent confirmed employees (minimum 1 year service)||stable business (minimum 1-year);insurance business for the last -5- years||Information Not Available||Information Not Available|
Punjab National Bank
|No Age Criteria Provided||No Age Criteria Provided||Rs.15000 per month for eligible customers at Metro Centres;Rs.12500 per month for Urban centres||Professionally qualified Doctors viz. MBBS, BDS & above having annual income of Rs.4.00 lac & above;||N.A||N.A||Information Not Available||Information Not Available|
|21 - 60 Years ;Salaried Doctor: 23 - 60 Years||25-65 Years||Minimum Annual Income: Rs.2,40,000/-||Self-Employed Doctors:Rs. 60,000p.a ;CA/ICWA :Rs. 85,000 p.a;Self-Employed Engineers: Rs. 1,56,000 p.a;Other Self Employed :Rs. 1,20,000p.a||Permanent / Confirmed employee||Self-Employed Doctors:IT Assessee for at least last two years;Self-employed CA/ICWA & Engineers: Minimum three years of self-employment||Information Not Available||Information Not Available|
Union Bank of India
|Minimum Age 18 Years||Minimum Age 18 Years||Information Not Available||Information Not Available||N.A.||N.A.||Information Not Available||Information Not Available|
|Minimum 22 Years; Maximum age at termination of loan should not be above 60 years or date of retirem||Minimum 22 Years; Maximum age at termination of loan should not be above 60 years or date of retirem||Based on the classification of cities the minimum net salary ranges from Rs.15,000 to Rs.25,000||Self Employed Professional: Minimum Rs 240,000 per year for last two FY.||6 months in current Job; Total work experience : 24 months||Doctors: Total work experience: 48 months Total medicine practice: 24 months ;Professional: Profit m||Either owned or 6 months; Phone ownership : Required||Either owned or 12 months; Phone ownership : Required|
|Minimum 21 years and 58 years at loan maturity||Minimum 21 years and 65 years at loan maturity||The minimum net annual income should be Rs. 400,000 p.a.||N/A||N/A||N/A||Information Not Available||N/A|
There are common list of documents which most Banks and Fianacial Institutions accept for Personal Loan. Financial documents differ for Salaried and Self Employed individual. Processing of these documents for Personal Loan will take a minimum of one week.
List of Common Documents:
* Complete Application Form.
* Latest Passport size Photograph.
* Identity Proof and Signature proof: Bank Signature Verification, Photo Pan Card, Passport, Driving License or Voter's ID card, employee identity card as identity proof and signature proof incase of government employees.
* Address Proof: Passport, Driving license, Ration Card, Voter's ID Card, Bank statement, Rent Agreement .In case your present address is different from that given in these documents you can produce telephone bill, electricity or water bill as proof of residence. Some Banks need present address proof for minimum one year.
* Date of Birth Proof: Pan Card, Passport, Driving License or LIC policy. Date of Birth certificate.
* For all the runnung loans, loan Schedule and bank statement of the Bank from which EMI is debited.
List of Financial Documents for:
* Minimum 3 months Salary Slips starting with the Latest Salary Slip duly authenticated by the Employer (the above to clearly indicate the break up of Gross Earnings, Deductions and Net Salary).
* Form No.16 with clear computation of income.
* Latest 6 months Salary A/c Bank statement.
* Copies of degree certificates as proof of highest qualification for professionals and government employees.
* Latest acknowledged IT return.
Self Employed Individuals
* Computation of income for the last 2 years certified by a C.A.
* P&L and balance sheet for the last 2 years certified by a C.A.
* Latest 6 months Bank Statement.
* Latest Landline Telephone bill ,lease deed, municipal tax receipt, title deed as proof of office is needed.
* Latest sales, Copies of acknowledged IT returns for the last 2 years as proof of turnover.